This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cryptophunk 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

badmotorfinger
    Participant

Nice to see Richard Dolan acknowledging the inconvenient undeniability of Dr Judy Wood’s work looking at the actual evidence of what happened on 911, by having Andrew Johnson on for a chat. Bit sad to see I can only catch the second hour of the chat on Dolan’s THC/Crrow777 -style subscription site, but hey, you can’t always get *everything* you want! Here’s the chat with Andrew Johnson:

And, more importantly, for anyone who’s not already familiar with Dr Wood’s work (& I’d argue her book “Where Did The Towers Go?” is one of the most important so far this century), here is imho the best video presentation I’ve seen her do:

• This topic was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  Cryptophunk. Reason: Modified tags to proper format. Comma separated values

james_cruz

yeah Wood is great! Present the evidence is all shes doing. Its a little far fetched at first until you actually take a look at all her great work and “evidence”

Cryptophunk
    Keymaster

Very cool stuff. I was blown away (no pun intended) when I first heard that energy weapons where the cause of 9/11.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.